SAGRADA Kickstarter Edition dice and window crafting Boardgame
As a skilled artisan, you will use tools-of-the-trade and careful planning to construct a stained glass window masterpiece in the Sagrada Familia.
Players will take turns drafting glass pieces, represented by dice; carefully choosing where to place each one in their window. Windows have unique color and shade requirements, and similar dice may never be adjacent so placing each die is more challenging than the last. Fortunately, you’ll have just the right tools to help you through. Gain prestige by adapting to the preferences of your fickle admirers, and of course, by adding your own artistic flair while completing your glass masterpiece in Sagrada.
Sagrada - A Game of Dice Drafting and Window Crafting for 1 to 4 players that plays in about 30 minutes. Carefully designed by Daryl Andrews & Adrian Adamescu with graphic artistry by Peter Wocken.
Sagrada will come in a sturdy box with a cardboard insert to help keep everything organized. Besides a full color rule book, each box is packed with high quality components:
- Dice (90) - 6-sided, 12mm, 5 colors
- Player Boards (4) - diecut grid holds dice in place while you play
- Window Pattern Cards (8) - Double-sided, two difficulties per card, harder windows give more Favor Tokens
- Public Objective Cards (8) - Unique goals to strive for, each game is played with three selected at random
- Private Objective Cards (5) - Gain bonus points for each pip of your color
- Tool Cards (8) - Spend Favor Tokens to break the rules, each game is played with three selected at random
- Favor Tokens (24)
- Round & Scoring Track - Keep track of the ten Rounds on front, flip it over to score at the end of the game
- Dice Bag - Draft your dice from here. Material TBD
- Rulebook - Learn to play quickly with plenty of visual examples
16 altri prodotti della stessa categoria:
Feedaty Reviews (0)
There are no reviews