the working UGEARS wooden GHIRONDA sounds really 292 PEZZI"div class"""rte"">
The UGear construction kit to assemble a hood, an intricate musical instrument of the Middle Ages proposed for the first time in the world in a version to be self-assembled.
UGears is the industry's benchmark for mechanical models to assemble. To distinguish its kits there is the material, the quality of the models and the intricate mechanical movements that characterize them.
All UGears sets are of the highest quality, they are robust and durable and instead of proposing only static models have some intricate mechanisms that make each model special.
The pieces of each kit are designed to be assembled without the use of glue or particulate tools, which makes the assembly more pleasant and is suitable even for those who are unfamiliar with the modeling sector.
Each model is unique, and in some cases can also be educational, as in the case of the kit UGears Hurdy-Gurdy, a name that even translated could be perplexed. The Hurdy-Gurdy is the Ghironda, an ancient medieval musical instrument, to be precise a stringed cord rubbed by a disc0.
The guinea filth is a stringed instrument that produces a sound similar to that of a bagpipe, with a crank to be operated to spin a wheelrubbing against the strings of the instrument. The result is the same as the violin's arc rubbing on the strings, even if the notes are played with a keyboard in the final part of the instrument.br/>The UGears guinea rins is inspired by the art of medieval craftsmen"/strong> but it was enriched with 21st century engineering by UGears designers.br/> Already being able to assemble such a precise and intricate model is a real pleasure, but the sensational thing is that the instrument you will assemble is perfectly functional. Just turn the crank according to the time of the music you want to play and operate the keys, and here a skilled builder turns into a modern minstrel.
For those who love the most complex and challenging construction games/strong>a UGears model is unparalleled, especially if you have a passion for music and/or the Middle Ages and try your hand at UGears guillotine. Think of the satisfaction of playing a musical instrument assembled with your own hands.
- UGears Hurdy-Gurdy
- Assembly kit to assemble an ancient medieval instrument
- All pieces are made of plywood
- Patented method of junction that requires neither glue nor tools
- Precise pieces thanks to laser cutting (precise to the hundredth of a millimeter)
- Includes step-by-step instructions that show each passThu
- With the gurdy double fun!
- The usual assembly of the UGears kits is added to the entire part of the tuning of the instrument
- Includes resin pieces to incer the wheel and improve the sound of the instrument
- Size of the instrument assembled: 40 x 16.5 x 22 cm
- Number of components: 292
ETY: FROM 14 YEARS